News & Events
Notice: Multi-Purpose Court – Code of Conduct
Dear Silverstone Members,
The HOA would like to remind players that the Multi-Purpose Court is open to all residents/members of Silverstone Country Estate.
Tournaments of any kind are not permitted. The court is primarily for Silverstone residents.
Booking of the court may be done at the door of the Guardhouse (taking into consideration social distancing & PPE).
Parents of younger children, please ensure that your child/ren are aware of the rules. They are not to come to the guardhouse in groups to book the court. Only the player booking the court must go to the guardhouse to collect the key.
It is not fair to expect the security officers to control the children as well to manage the visitors, contractors, service providers coming in and out of the estate.
Booking entitles the resident to utilise the facility for an hour and a half. Bookings may be revoked at the discretion of the HOA.
- Access Card: No individual will be allowed to book the Multi-Purpose Court unless the access card has been provided.
- Bookings: are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Equipment: Indoor flat soled or turf soccer shoes are required (No studded/screw in shoes).
- Sporting Behaviour: Individuals are expected to play under control and within the rules of the sporting code selected.
The following will not be tolerated:
- Shouting and profane language being used during games.
- Incorrect Ball being used. (Only Futsal Balls are permitted for soccer).
- Hanging and leaning on the Netting.
- Playing times not being adhered to. All players to be off the court by 21h00. No exceptions.
- Litter left lying around.
Should any of the above be reported, players will be asked to leave the court and the player who booked the court will be suspended for 1 month.
SILVERSTONE COUNTRY ESTATE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION